Adult, Graduate, and Professional Education
Who We Are
Benedictine University’s School of Graduate, Adult and Professional Education provides students with the knowledge, skills and creative problem-solving ability demanded by today’s workplace. Our blended delivery format promotes communication and teamwork, and our faculty, who are experts in their fields, are focused on helping you achieve your career goals.
You will find adult undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees in a variety of disciplines, including business, education and health care, throughout northern and central Illinois, southwest Arizona and online. You can customize your program with a variety of relevant certificates and dual-degree programs.
What We Offer
We offer several modalities, locations and schedules to fit your lifestyle:
- Flexible On Campus: Graduate programs offered during the day, evening and weekend on the main Lisle campus. Students choose when they want to attend classes and can attend part-time.
- Hybrid or Blended Cohort: Hybrid or Blended Cohort adult undergraduate and graduate programs are offered one night a week with a start-to-finish calendar on campus or on-site. Hybrid Cohort classes are offered both evenings and online. Some courses are face to face only; some are only online. Blended Cohort classes are held face to face in the evenings and have online components. Students attend full-time and complete in two years or less. Locations include the Lisle campus, Springfield, and Mesa branch campuses.
- Online: Fully online adult undergraduate and graduate programs which allow students to attend at their convenience, at their own pace and schedule. Students can also attend part-time.
- Partnership: On-site delivery of adult undergraduate and graduate programs at an organization or workplace.
At Benedictine, our programs and formats are designed for the adult learner in a caring and supportive environment enriched with the Benedictine Hallmarks that set us apart.
Where to Find Us
- Read about our six areas of study: business, healthcare and human services, information technology, teacher education, adult degree completion, and professional development and learning
- Attend on of our admissions events
- Learn about the admissions process
- See what graduate scholarships are available
- Connect with one of our counselors
- Refer a student to SGAPE
Links open a new window & take you to SGAPE’s main web site.