MS Excel 2016 Fundamentals
MS Excel 2016 Fundamentals is a two-day class that covers the core functionality of Microsoft’s flagship spreadsheet application. This program supports students in preparing for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam, 77-727. Students who want to sit for the exam may sign up for the third day session (MS Excel Expert 1-Day Class) which includes taking the exam in the afternoon.
This two day course covers the following topics in MS Excel 2016:
- Working with MS Excel 2016
- Using Office Backstage
- Using Basic Formulas
- Using Functions
- Formatting Cells and Ranges
- Formatting Worksheets
- Managing Worksheets
- Working with Data and Macros
- Using Advanced Formulas
- Securing Workbooks
- Creating Charts
- Adding Pictures and Shapes to a Worksheet
All registrants must meet the following requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Fluent in the English language (including reading and writing)
- Computer literate, have reliable internet access and a valid email account
- Tuition paid in full prior to start of program
Admission is discretionary. Students are not matriculated Benedictine University students and university student privileges do not apply to Professional Development and Learning students. Benedictine University Professional Development and Learning reserves the exclusive right, at its own discretion, to withhold registration or require withdrawal from the program of any student or applicant.
In order to earn a certificate of completion from Benedictine University Professional Development and Learning and to qualify for the ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam (not included in fee), students must complete the full program. Upon successful completion, a printable certificate of completion from Benedictine University Professional Development and Learning will be available for download.
The certificate is noncredit and does not apply toward a degree.
- Each student will be provided a download link for the official Microsoft Excel student text book.